I hope you all enjoy it, good luck. 🙂
1. But I’m not sleeeeepy! ‘Yes, you are.” No, I’m not…
2. Be quiet, nobody move! I think you just stepped on a mouse.
3. I prefer Plato.
4. HEYYYYY, KIDS!
5. (purposeful mispelling, Just say it aloud) NEW, new new new newnew. I will Not, *I* re-fews!
6. Uh, I’d stop talking now, fella – he’s right behind you…
7. Oh, look, an insectile parasite…
8. *snniiiiiiiiiiif* say WHAT?
9. Robin: Oh, yes, you did! Maria: I did NOT! Robin: Yes, you DID! Maria: No, I – Robin: You did TOO make that dress out of drapery. And what’s that around your neck – a hair ribbon!?
~ Ëarwen (nice, sis)
1. Waaaa! I don’t wan’t to wear the fish costume! I wanted to go as Jonah!
2. Alright, who took my chopsticks?
3. Mr. Gorilla just couldn’t decide. Which did come first? The chicken or the egg?
4. I promise I will stop chasing you up the tree. Please just don’t flip me again!
5. Dude! why can you have sunglasses but I can’t? It’s bright out here!
6. Girl~ I wonder if he knows there is a spider crawling up his shirt? Guy~ I could really use a smoothie right now.
7. Hey! If I hold really still and cross my eyes I can count my wiskers!
8. What is a bunny doing in the middle of the battlefield?
9. Guy wispers~ The voices tell me that there is a burger joint up ahead! Girl~ I knew it! He is crazy!
1. Next time you dress me up like this, at least let me have my coffee first.
3. So…Charles Darwin is my nephew?
4. You rub mah tummy, I be your friend for life.
5. Feel the wind in your ears!
6. Wait a sec, I have something in my ear.
7. Did you just call my Puss?
1# *singing terribly off kye* “I wonder why I’m not in the opera! Really I do!
2# Jack: “I wonder if I should cut these off, after all I never get any compliments about how dashing I look!”
P. s. I’ll come back and the the others later 😀
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
"Preach not because you have to say something, but because you having something to say."
"Happiness is not a laughing matter."
-Richard Whately, Archbishop of Dublim 1787-1863
"Science is organized Knowledge"
-Herbert Spencer 1820-1903
"When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph."
"Do your duty, and leave the issue to God."
-Pierre Corneille 1606-1684
"No man is a hero to his valet."
-Mme Cornuel 1605-1694
"God save our gracious king! Long live our noble king!
God save the king!"
-Henry Carey 1693?-1743
"Praising what is lost makes the
from All's Well that Ends Well.
"Even while they teach, men learn."
-Seneca, from Epistulae Morales.
"In a dream you are never eighty."
-Anne Sexton, from Old.
"Strange to see how a good dinner
and feasting reconciles everybody."
-Samual Pepys, from his Diary.
"Logical consequences are the scarecrows
of fools beacons of wise men."
-T.H. Huxley, from Science and Culture (1877)
"The wiser mind mourns less for what age
takes away than what it leaves behind."
-William Wordsworth, from The Fountain (1800)
"A rainy day, a cup of steaming tea, and a book
are the real pleasures of life."
-Fiona Elizabeth Everest.
"Journeys end in lovers meetings."
"It is better to die on your feet,
than to live on your knees."
-Dolores Ibarruri in Speech in Paris
on the 3rd of Sept. 1939
"Know that even when
you are in the kitchen,
our Lord moves among
the pots and pans."
-Teresa of Avila